Inyati Private Game Reserve
We will match and potentially better any authentic written quote.
Our promise is to give you friendly, honest and expert advice on choosing the right lodge, at the right price, hassle free.
Inyati Game Lodge is situated in one of the world’s largest & most prestigious private conservation areas, the Sabi Sand Wildtuin, adjoining the renowned Kruger National Park.
The perennial Sand River runs through Inyati with its golden African sunshine and cool, shady hideaways. At night, wildlife sounds fill the star-studded sky. Lions roar, jackals howl and hyenas laugh.
Inyati’s superbly positioned guest sitting and dining areas overlook the Sand River. The verandah overlooks the riverine vegetation, which is the natural habitat of the elephant and hippo.
The traditional Shangaan boma is used on nights (weather permitting) and is a truly memorable way to experience a safari evening under the African night sky.
Enjoy fine cuisine and wines while sitting near a warm crackling fire.
Inyati at a glance…
- 7 Luxury and 4 Executive air conditioned chalets.
- The lodge only accommodates 22 guests.
- Facilities include the Warthog hollow bar, library, filtered swimming pool, air-conditioned gym and walk-in wine cellar.
- Morning and afternoon/ evening game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles with expert guides and Shangaan trackers. Off-road driving ensures that you have the best possible view of any exceptional sighting.
- Interpretive guided bush walks.
Complete the enquiry form below to get more information.